SHIPPING POLICY AND DAMAGES
- Best Deal Kitchens offers Free shipping for all orders over $2,500 and all Sample Door orders! **Free shipping only applies to the 48 contiguous US states, it does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or out of country orders.** In the event you cancel your order after it has shipped, the shipping that would have been charged (had the Free Shipping discount not been applied) and any return shipping fees will be deducted from Customer’s refund.
- Customers are fully responsible for ensuring that all shipping, billing, and contact information is accurate and up to date. Best Deal Kitchens is not responsible for any issues that may occur with orders as a result of this information being incorrect.
- Customers are fully responsible for accuracy of their orders placed on BestDealKitchens.com.
- A customer has 24 hours to cancel his/her order after it has been placed on BestDealKitchens.com. The customer must file CONTACT US form or email our customer service at [email protected] and we will take care of the cancellation. There are no fees if cancelled within 24 hours. If it’s after 24 hours, and your order has already begun being packed for shipment, Best Deal Kitchens may not be able to cancel the order without a fee. Most manufacturers charge fees to unpack the order and restock it.
- In the event the Customer cancels his/her order after it has shipped, the shipping fees that would have been charged (had the Free Shipping discount not been applied) and any return shipping fees will be deducted from the refund.
- If a shipping address is changed after an order ships or if an address was entered incorrectly on an order and needs to be changed after shipment, most freight companies will charge a fee. We will do our best to eliminate or reduce any fees, but if the freight company charges for the change, the Customer takes full responsibility for these charges.
- Best Deal Kitchens does not allow customer pick-up from its warehouse locations. We deliver our cabinets in 7-21 business days (7-14 business days for RTA cabinets and longer for Pre-Assembled cabinets) at very reasonable shipping rates.
- If the order is shipped with Ground (with FedEx or UPS), no one needs to be home, the package(s) will be left even if no one is there. Sample doors and some accessories are usually shipped with Ground.
- If the order is shipped with a freight company, the Customer must be home for the delivery. Once a shipment arrives at the final-destination terminal, the third-party carrier will contact the Customer to schedule a delivery. All deliveries must be scheduled within 48 hours of the carrier contacting you. Failure to establish a delivery appointment with the carrier will result in the carrier charging storage fees until the time when the delivery can be made. Saturday/Sunday deliveries are not available. If the Customer is not available at home, the freight company will not be able to deliver and they will charge a re-delivery fee. The Customer must pay all re-delivery fees and storage fees.
- All residential deliveries are CURBSIDE and no inside delivery is available. The Customer is responsible for transporting the delivered items from the street into the property.
- Orders in stock will be processed immediately. Processing time does not include transit time. Sample doors usually arrive within 5 business days (usually sooner). RTA cabinets should arrive within 7-14 business days, Pre-Assembled cabinets should come within 7-21 business days. Please note Saturday/Sunday deliveries are not available. All cabinet deliveries are curbside, inside delivery is not available. Best Deal Kitchens does not guarantee delivery dates and is neither liable nor responsible for unforeseen circumstances beyond its control, so please allow for potential delays in transit time or other delays caused by supply chain disruptions.
- Various door styles/finishes may ship from different warehouses throughout the USA. If you are ordering multiple styles/finishes, you may receive separate shipments depending on which warehouses they are being shipped from. You will receive confirmation emails whenever your order (or part of your order) has shipped. Inside cabinet accessory items may also come separately (trash inserts, pullouts, etc…).
- If shipping to a residential address, it is a curbside, lift-gate delivery. Curbside, meaning the delivery will be made either at the curb or in your driveway, depending on what the driver deems the easiest and safest way to deliver your order. The lift gate is like an 'elevator' on the back of the freight truck that lowers the pallet onto the curb. You would then unload the pallet from the curb as opposed to the back of the truck. Certain orders will not be able to use a lift gate due to the size of the pallets used for delivery. If your order is able to utilize a lift gate, it will be automatically included on your delivery free of charge!
- The Customer must not refuse the order if you noted any damages or shortages. The Customer must take the picture of the damage(s), note the damage(s) or shortage(s) on the shipping paperwork (Bill of Landing) the driver has, have them sign and make sure you receive a copy. Report us on the damaged item(s) by submitting us the Claims form on our website and attaching the copy of the BOL (Bill of Landing) and the taken pictures of the damage(s).
- Any damage to outer packaging and shortage(s) must be noted and brought to the attention of the carrier. The boxes are checked in the warehouses before being shipped out, however, as soon as the trucking company picks up an order, they are responsible for any shortages and damages that occur in transit and will only approve replacements if they are noted on the shipping paperwork (Bill of Lading – BOL) on the delivery. By giving the driver a clean and clear BOL (without noting shortages and damages), the Customer acknowledges that the order has been delivered in good condition and he/her does not have any complaints.
- Claims for shortages or damages must be made upon receipt. The buyer is responsible for final inspection. When the order comes, the Customer must do the following: 1. Do a piece count and make sure all ordered pieces are there (unless the Customer has been informed of any out of stock items). Some pieces may be packaged together, i.e. crown molding, fillers, etc… If possible, open any accessory boxes while the driver is there to make sure all pieces are accounted for. If it was not possible, the Customer must mark on the Bill of Lading (BOL – shipping paperwork that the driver has) that he/she was not able to verify the piece count in that specific box. If there is anything missing, it must be noted on the BOL. Make sure to get a copy of the BOL with the driver’s signature and that the driver has a copy noting any shortages, we will need a copy sent to us to process your replacement order. If shortages are not noted on the BOL, we will not be able to reship these items for no charge. 2. Check each box for visible damage. If there are visible damages, they must be noted on the BOL. Please take photos of the visible damages. Make sure to get a copy of the BOL with the driver’s signature and that the driver has a copy noting any damages. The Customer must have these taken pictures and the copy of BOL to file us the Claims form to process your replacement order. The trucking company is required to let the Customer check the outside of each box. The Customer does not need to open each box, just check over the outside for cracks, dents, holes, etc… If the driver tells that they will not wait for the Customer to check over the boxes, the Customer must call the trucking company and explain that he/she needs to note any visible damage on the BOL and the driver is giving a hard time (this is not very common). The number to the trucking company will be on the BOL.
- The Customer has 5 (five) calendar days to file the Claims form on our website to report on damaged and missing items. All claims made after 5 (five) calendar days of the delivery will not be honored. The cabinet manufacturer reserves the right to determine the most cost effective and efficient method to correct damaged items as a result of manufacturer defect or freight/shipping damage. This may not involve a total cabinet/accessory replacement. For example, a cabinet with a damaged door would receive a new door - not an entirely new cabinet.
- If there are freight damages, the Customer must hold the damaged items until the trucking company concludes the claim process. This will not delay the processing and shipment of your replacement parts, however in order for us to file a claim with the trucking company for any damages that incurred in transit, they retain the right to inspect the damaged items at their request. Damaged items must be kept by the Customer until Best Deal Kitchens notifies the Customer that the items can be disposed of. For some carriers, this can be up to 120 days from the day the claim is made. if a carrier requests to see damages and they're no longer available, the Customer may be responsible for paying for the replacement parts that were shipped out.
- Many cabinets will be very large and heavy (in excess of 100 lbs) so having 1 or 2 additional people to help is highly recommended. The delivery drivers work for the freight companies and for insurance purposes, are not able to assist in unloading any cabinets so he or she would not be able to help during this process.
- Once the Customer received the order, all the boxes must be opened within 5 (five) calendar days. The Customer must inspect all the boxes for any kind of damages occurred, defects or any missing items. If the Customer finds any of these, the Customer must take the pictures and report us by submitting the Claims form on our website within 5 (calendar) days of delivery. The Customer must not install damaged or defective product. Assembly or modification of the products may void claims for damage. Replacements will not be issued because the manufacturer will be unsure whether the cabinet was broken already or was broken during the assembly. The damaged cabinets should be left as they are until our customer service lets you know it is OK to proceed with assembly. We will work with the manufacturer to provide replacements as quickly possible, typical lead-time is 7-14 business days.